Canon PIXMA MG6800 Wireless Setup, IJ Printer Setup, User Manual and Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – Canon PIXMA MG6800 series Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer, Scanning is possible with the inclusion of a flatbed capable of managing documents as much as 8.5 x 11.7″. The MG600 features an optical scan resolution approximately 2400 x 1200 dpi which can be inserted into a 19200 x 19200 dpi final image. Copying is also offered via this flatbed and also the printer can create approximately 99 copies each time. It will also offer customers with an initial copy out time of 18 seconds. Standard MFP features for the MG6800 are limited to printing, scanning, and copying, as well as there are sd card slots that let you print from, however not scan to, memory cards. There’s no USB Type A port, which indicates you can’t print from a USB key or attach a PictBridge cam with a USB cable television. Nonetheless the printer sustains Wireless PictBridge, which Canon says is offered on every one of its current camera versions that use Wi-Fi.
Print rate for the MG6800 is ideal called acceptable, yet unimpressive. On our organisation applications suite, I timed it (utilizing QualityLogic’s software and hardware for timing), at a lazy 2.6 ppm. Image speed is much faster about the competitors, balancing 52 secs for a 4-by-6-inch print. That makes it the fastest in this team, although just by a few secs. Speeds for the other 3 printers range from 54 secs to 1 min 5 secs per photo. Outcome top quality is above par overall, thanks to the excellent quality for images. Black and white prints have a slight tint under some illumination problems, however color pictures remain in the top tier for inkjet MFPs, which makes them better than you obtain from most pharmacy prints. The Wi-Fi made it possible for white/silver Canon PIXMA MG6800 Wireless Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon provides 4800 x 1200 dpi photo printing with a two-sided duplex choice in a versatile system that is likewise with the ability of scanning and also copying.
The print system utilizes a 5-color ChromaLife100+ ink configuration that works with FINE print go to create in-depth imagery with decrease dimensions as little as 2 pl. The MG6800 is also quickly with the capability to produce a 4 x 6″ indeterminate print in 41 seconds, as well as could print indeterminate at sizes up to 8.5″ broad. Viewing and also altering setups is basic with the 3.0″ touchscreen LCD present on the front panel. There are additionally SD and also Memory Stick Duo card ports readily available for direct photo printing. And also, along with Wi-Fi connection, the MG6800 includes USB 2.0 for direct connection to a computer.
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Scanner Software and Driver Download
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG6800 Printer for Windows
- Canon MG6800 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG6800 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon MG6800
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon MG6800
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.