Canon PIXMA MG2100 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2100|
For your information, the copying characteristic of this printer is moreover something that you could rely on. Finally, this Canon PIXMA MG2100 is definitely fantastic for every single among its features beginning with printing, scanning, as well as copying. Subsequently, you will most definitely require this printer for your printing asks for. Although this manufacturer is largely a printer, you might ensure that this printer will absolutely use you the terrific performance for a few various other functions of this printer,
particularly for the scanning feature. That arises from that you might acquire the great scanning resolution from Canon PIXMA MG2100. For your information, the optimum resolution that you might receive from this printer is reaching 2400dpi. As an addition to that, this printer furthermore has various other functions such as scanning and copying also. Simply put, this terrific photo printer can similarly be considered as the terrific all in one printer that you require.
Canon PIXMA MG2100 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds1,Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.4 ipm4, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 4.8 ipm4
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print3, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color) Approx. 30 seconds8
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi,Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode5, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Other Features; 7-segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 7, Windows Vista® , Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Standard Interface; Hi-Speed USB7
- Software Included; Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MG2120 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX10 Full HD Movie Print3 MP Navigator EX Solution Menu EX
- Dimension (W x D x H); 17.7W x 12.0D x 6.0H
- Weight; 11.7 lbs
- Warranty; 90 day limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 90 day toll-free technical phone support11
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG2100 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2100.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG2100 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
MG2170/MG218 series Scanner Driver
MG2180 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)
MG2170/MG2180 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux
MG2160/MG2170/MG2180 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)
MG2160/MG2170/MG2180 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
MG2160/MG2170/MG2180 ScanGear MP for Linux
MG2160/MG2170/MG2180 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)
MG2160/MG2170/MG2180 XPS Printer Driver (Windows
10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MG2160/MG2170/MG2180 MP Driver (Windows 10/10
x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)