Canon PIXMA MG2120 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows –The PIXMA MG2120 Shade All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer from Canon delivers color prints at 4.8 ppm and black at 8.4 ppm. The printer uses Canon’s FINE ink technology to give photo-quality printing right from your very own computer. Borderless photos can be published in basic image dimensions from 4.0 x 6.0″ approximately 8.5 x 11.0″. For papers, the printer can deal with up to legal-size pages. The consisted of Easy WebPrint EX utility makes it easy to print precisely what you desire from the web without wasting paper. The energy lets you collect sections from several web pages and reposition them before printing. The printer makes use of a 2-cartridge ink system, making it very easy to maintain as well as change your ink cartridges.
The built-in flatbed scanner supplies the capacity to scan both pictures and papers. The auto scan setting identifies whether you are checking a picture or a file. Should a photo demand to be corrected, merely make use of the Auto Photo Fix II to guarantee your checked photos look their best. The scanner software also allows you apply filter results such as fish eye, miniature, and also plaything video camera to your photos You can also make use of the software to draw out a single framework from an HD film clip and also print it as an image.
This level of top quality is attained by 4800 x 1200 optimum shade dpi thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design (FINE) with a trademarked print head firing ink droplets as little as 2 pl. This supplies excellent high quality as well as detail in both your business files and images.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Review
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds1,Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.4 ipm4, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 4.8 ipm4Number of Nozzles; Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print3, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color) Approx. 30 seconds8
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi,Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode5, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Other Features; 7-segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 7, Windows Vista® , Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Standard Interface; Hi-Speed USB7
- Software Included; Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MG2120 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX10 Full HD Movie Print3 MP Navigator EX Solution Menu EX
- Dimension (W x D x H); 17.7W x 12.0D x 6.0H
- Weight; 11.7 lbs
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG2120 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG2120 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2120
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG2120 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Software and Driver Download
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
|MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.2 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.|
|PIXMA MG2120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG2120 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 64bit)|