Canon PIXMA MG2160 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows –If you are choosing a printer with a fashionable and portable layout for your house, PIXMA MG2160 need to be added in your ought to-have listing. You can effortlessly relocate this device across the space with out occupying too much area. For its take care of panel, it’s miles prepared with LCD present that recommends the way of your print work and extra switches which could be tidy to function. Nonetheless, it does not have fingerprint identification as well as display screen.
The set up for Canon MG2160 does now not take loads of time, ideal 5 to 10 minutes. However, this tool is handiest all set with USB port for its connection. This tool may not be suitable for people who wish to print without connecting your laptop to the printer. To guarantee the printer will certainly work well, you need to see to it your paper premium is perfect. If you use awful paper, it will certainly jam the printer and also it might lead to early damage to the printer.
According to the manufacturer’s web website, Canon PIXMA MG 2160 can print approximately eight.Four pages per min for monochrome printing, and 4.8 web pages according to minute for pigmentation printing. The scanner is equally as suitable as the printer, with the potential to produce photo as high as 1200 x 2400 dpi in resolution.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Review
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds
Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.4 ipm
Colour: ESAT (Colour) Approx. 4.8 ipm
- Number of Nozzles; Colour: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color) 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Colour:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: High ResolutionUp to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
GlosHigh-Resolution Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Colour) Approx. 30 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode5, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan
Colour Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5″ x 11.7″
Other Features 7-segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 7, Windows Vista® , Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Standard Interface; Hi-Speed USB
- Software Included; Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA MG2160 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX
Easy-WebPrint EX Full HD Movie Print
MP Navigator EX Solution Menu EX
- Dimension (W x D x H); 12.0″ W x 17.7″L x 6.0″ H
- Weight; 11.7 lbs
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG2160 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG2160 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2160
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG2160 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Software and Driver Download
|PIXMA MG2160 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1|
|PIXMA MG2160 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1|
|PIXMA MG2160 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.7|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite For OS X 10.11|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.6|