Canon PIXMA MG2924 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2924|
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm1
- Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm1
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi2
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Ink Compatibility; PG-245 Pigment Black
- CL-246 Color Ink
- 245XL/246XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Printer Features; CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,10 Easy-PhotoPrint+,11 Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print,4 Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, 8 My Image Garden,3 PIXMA Printing Solutions,6 Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge,7 Wireless Printing5
- Output Tray Capacity; 60 Sheets Plain Paper
- Copy Features; Standard Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:600 x 1200 dpi13
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi13
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode12
- Color Depth; 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Other Features; Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,10 Rated EPEAT Silver, Wireless Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions6
- OS Compatibility; Windows:14Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit14
- Mac:15Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.914
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
- Standard Interface; Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)5Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN)7
- Dimension (W x D x H); 16.8 (W) x 12.1 (D) x 5.8 (H)
- Weight; 7.6 lbs
- Warranty; 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support16
Canon PIXMA MG2924 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG2924 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2924.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG2924 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG2900 series Full Driver & Software
Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8
|Canon PIXMA MG2900 series CUPS Canon Printer
Driver (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG2900 series MP Drivers
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG2900 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Canon PIXMA MG2900 IJ Printer Driver for Linux
|Canon PIXMA MG2900 IJ Printer Driver for
Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
|Canon PIXMA MG2900 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2900 series Full Driver &
Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1
x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG2900 ScanGear MP for Linux