Canon PIXMA MG3053 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3053|
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm7
- Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi8
- Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi8
- Ink Compatibility; PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink
- CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink
- FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME
- PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL)
- PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml
- CL-244 Color 6.2 ml
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features; Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+3, Google Cloud Print4, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link1, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge6, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity; Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 Glossy Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds7
- Copy Features; Standard Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)11
- Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)11
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode9
- Color Depth; 48-bit Input / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Other Features; Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM12, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app1, PIXMA Cloud Link1
- OS Compatibility; Windows:13 Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Mac OS® X v10.8.5 – 10.12
- Mobile Operating Systems:15 iOS®, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT16, and Amazon Fire devices17
- Standard Interface; Hi-Speed USB
- PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN)6
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)2
- Software Included; WINDOWS13/MAC14
- PIXMA MG3022 Printer Driver & Setup Software
- Scan Utility
- My Image Garden5
- Full HD Movie Print18, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM12,
- Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and
- scanning are accessed through My Image Garden
- Quick Menu
- Warranty; 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free US-based technical phone support.19
Canon PIXMA MG3053 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG3053 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3053.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG3053 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon MG3000 CUPS Printer Driver –
Canon MG3000 Scanner Driver –
Canon ICA Driver – MacOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/
Canon MG3000 Mini Master Setup – OS X 10.5/10.6/10.
|Canon ICA Driver – OS X 10.6|
Canon MG3000 CUPS Printer Driver –
OS X 10.5/10.6
|Canon MG3000 MP Driver – Windows 32-bit
|Canon MG3000 XPS Printer Driver – Windows
|Canon MG3000 Mini Master Setup –