Canon PIXMA MG5220 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5220|
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds7
- Black:Approx. 11.0 ipm10
- Color:Approx. 9.3 ipm10
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608
- Picoliter Size (color); 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum,
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing11, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing2, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 15 seconds10
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Borderless, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Interpolated:ADF: 600 x 600 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode5, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5220 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5220.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5220 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MG5200 series MP Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5200 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG5200 series MP Driver (Windows
|MG5200 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.
|MG5200 series Scanner Driver (OS X) – (OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/Mac OS X v10.8/Mac OS X v10.7/Mac OS X v10.6/Mac OS X v10.5)|
|MG5200 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG5200 series Scanner Driver
|MG5200 series CUPS Printer Driver (Mac)|
|MG5200 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.4)
|MG5200 series Printer Driver – (Mac OS X
|MG5200 series ScanGear MP for Linux
|MG5200 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm
|MG5200 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian