Canon PIXMA MG5620 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5620|
- ChromaLife100+: This system incorporates boosted SMALL PRINT head technology with select Canon image papers as well as choose real Canon inks for lovely, borderless pictures that will certainly last as much as 300 years when kept in an archival-quality image album.6.
- 5 Private Ink Container System: Obtain remarkable shade with five private ink tanks as well as replace just the shade that goes out.
- Print Documents and also Web Pages Quick: Print papers as well as website with fast rates of 12.2 photos each minute (ipm) for black as well as 8.7 photos each minute (ipm) for color.7.
- Borderless Photos Quick: Print a lovely, borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in approximately 44 seconds.8.
- Scan Resolution: Scans both service files and also photos with optimum optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.9.
- Crossbreed Ink System: A system that uses pigment black ink for crisp text and also shade dye ink for lovely pictures.
- Superb Resolution: 4800 x 1200 optimum shade dpi creates incredible quality and detail in both your service records and also photos.
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7,8
- Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm7,8
- Color:ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.7 ipm7,8
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi1
- Ink Compatibility; PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL
- CLI-251 Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL
- CLI-251 Black XL
- PGI-250 Pigment Black
- CLI-251 Cyan
- CLI-251 Magenta
- CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251 Black
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Printer Features; AirPrint™,4 Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing,15 Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print,11 Special Filters, Google Cloud Print,3 My Image Garden,10 Mobile Device Printing,13 Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing,16 PIXMA Printing Solutions,1Print from Email,14 Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print,Wireless Printing12
- Output Tray Capacity; 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds7
- Reduction / Enlargement
- 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode17, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- General; Other Features
- 2.5 LCD, 5-color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM9, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions4, Quick Start, Rated EPEAT Silver
- OS Compatibility; Windows:20
- Windows® 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:21Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.9
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android, Windows RT
- Standard Interface; Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)12Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN)18
- Dimension (W x D x H); 18.0 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H)
- Weight; 13.8 lbs.
- Warranty; 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.22
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5620 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5620.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5620 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG5600 series Full Driver & Software
Package (OS X)
|Canon PIXMA MG5600 series CUPS Printer
Driver for OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
|Canon PIXMA MG5600 series MP Drivers (Windows
10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG5600 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.6)
|Canon PIXMA MG5600 series XPS Printer Driver
|Canon PIXMA MG5600 series Full Driver & Software
Package OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
|MG5600 series CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.6)|
ICA Driver (OS X)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|