Canon PIXMA MG6600 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG6600|
The Canon PIXMA MG6600 Series is particularly developed to aid express your creative thinking. Along with giving superior print outcomes, MG6600 Series high-performance equipment also with a 5-ink All-in-One that uses quality. For included benefit being used, you can also print straight to Wi-Fi advanced clever tools as well as the cloud.Among the many benefits, which should be targeted at Connect, print, copy and also scan the means you desire with high-performance Wi-Fi All-in-One with the imaginative flexibility of cloud printing and scan with PIXMA Cloud link.
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds10,11
- Black:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm10,11
- Color:ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm10,11
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Picoliter Size (color)2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi1
- Ink Compatibility; PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL ,CLI-251 Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL .CLI-251 Black XL
- PGI-250 Pigment Black ,CLI-251 Cyan
- CLI-251 Magenta ,CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251 Black
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features; AirPrint™,5 Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing,18 Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+,8 Full HD Movie Print,13 Special Filters, Google Cloud Print,4 My Image Garden,7 Mobile Device Printing,13 Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card),2 Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing,19 PIXMA Printing Solutions,3 PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), 6 Print from Email,17 Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge,16 Wireless Printing14
- Output Tray Capacity; 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds10
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi12
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi12
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode,20 Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Other Features; 3.0 Touch LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,21 Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions,3 QuickStart
- OS Compatibility; Windows:22
- Windows® 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:23Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.9
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android, Windows RT
- Standard Interface; Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)14Hi-Speed USB Card Slots PictBridge (Wireless LAN)16NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)6
- Dimension (W x D x H); 18.0 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H)
- Weight; 14.0 lbs.
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG6600 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6600.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG6600 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon MG6600 CUPS Printer Driver – MacOS|
|Canon MG6600 Scanner Driver – macOS|
|ICA Driver – MacOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7|
|Canon MG6600 Mini Master Setup – OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8|
|ICA Driver – OS X 10.6|
|Canon MG6600 CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.5/10.6|
|ScanGear MP – Linux (Source file)|
Canon MG6600 ScanGear MP – Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
|Canon MG6600 ScanGear MP – Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MG6600 IJ Printer Driver – Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MG6600 IJ Printer Driver – Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MG6600 IJ Printer Driver – Linux (Source file)|
|MG6600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|