Canon PIXMA MG6650 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG6650|
Canon’s PIXMA MG6650 is a clever looking inkjet multifunction peripheral (MFP) for basic house usage. It can print, scan and make copies, yet not send or obtain faxes, and also Wi-Fi assistance lets you share it easily over a house network. There’s no USB port for straight prints, yet there are SD and Memory Stick card ports, plus assistance for scanning to or printing from cloud services like Dropbox. NFC support allows you quickly pair a smart phone, however we’re still to be persuaded that this is much more than a gimmick.The compact design is attractive, but not excellent. The paper input tray is exposed, allowing dust to gather. The output tray is also very brief: you need to extend a paper remainder from the front of the input tray to capture pages which would certainly otherwise overflow. The 5 separate ink cartridges are inserted in a port revealed by lifting up the control panel, however the accessibility is a little bit confined. Extra notably, there’s no physical keying to quit you inserting storage tanks in the wrong port.
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds10,11
- Black:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm10,11
- Color:ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm10,11
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Picoliter Size (color)2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi1
- Ink Compatibility; PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL ,CLI-251 Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL .CLI-251 Black XL
- PGI-250 Pigment Black ,CLI-251 Cyan
- CLI-251 Magenta ,CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251 Black
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features; AirPrint™,5 Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing,18 Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+,8 Full HD Movie Print,13 Special Filters, Google Cloud Print,4 My Image Garden,7 Mobile Device Printing,13 Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card),2 Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing,19 PIXMA Printing Solutions,3 PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), 6 Print from Email,17 Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge,16 Wireless Printing14
- Output Tray Capacity; 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds10
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi12
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi12
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode,20 Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Other Features; 3.0 Touch LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,21 Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions,3 QuickStart
- OS Compatibility; Windows:22
- Windows® 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:23Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.9
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android, Windows RT
- Standard Interface; Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)14Hi-Speed USB Card Slots PictBridge (Wireless LAN)16NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)6
- Dimension (W x D x H); 18.0 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H)
- Weight; 14.0 lbs.
- Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / macOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG6650 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6650.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG6650 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG6650 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon MG6650/MG6600 series Full Driver & Software Package|
|Canon MG6650/MG6600 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows|
|Canon MG6650/MG6600 series MP Drivers (Windows 10|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista|
|Canon MG6650/MG6600 series Full Driver & Software Package|
|Canon MG6650/MG6600 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X|
|Canon MG6650/MG6600 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|