Canon PIXMA MG6660 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG6660|
The PIXMA MG6660 offers impressive functions such as Wi-Fi and cloud printing, a mobile tablet, Google Cloud Print, optional XL ink storage tanks, printing, email printing applications, NFC technology and also Apple’s AirPrint technology. and with all the comfort currently combined in a classy printer all in one.Canon PIXMA MG6660 is a cutting-edge as well as elegant all-in-one inkjet printer. The Canon PIXMA MG6660 provides flexible connection in your way of living, along with the capability to print on the fly without compromising superior positive.
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 9.9 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.7 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10 cm x15 cm: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 cm x 25 cm, 13 cm x18 cm, 10 cm x15 cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter).
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-540 (Black), CL-541 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-540XL (Black), CL-541XL (Colour).
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10 cm x 15 cm, 13 cm x 18 cm, 20 cm x 25 cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 dpi x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 mm x 297 mm.
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 22 sec, sESAT: Approx. 2.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.).
- Print Functions: Document copying (plain paper), Borderless Copy.
- Copy Zoom: Fit to the page.
- Weight: approx. 5.4 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 449 mm x 304 mm x 152 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 43.5dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG6660 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6660.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG6660 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Software and Driver Download:
|MG6660 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG6660 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10|
|MG6660 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MG6660 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1|
|MG6660 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|