Canon PIXMA MG6810 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG6810|
The PIXMA MG6810 is a sophisticated multifunctional inkjet cordless printer that uses piece de resistance and also true convenience. The PIXMA MG6810 has powerful printing alternatives such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria and numerous others. The PIXMA MG6810 assists in wireless printing from virtually anywhere in your house with the hassle-free built-in Wi-Fi function.
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds
- Black:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm
- Color:ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm
- Number of Nozzles Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility; PGI-170XL Pigment Black
- CLI-171XL Cyan
- CLI-171XL Magenta
- CLI-171XL Yellow
- CLI-171XL Black
- PGI-170 Pigment Black
- CLI-171 Cyan
- CLI-171 Magenta
- CLI-171 Yellow
- CLI-171 Black
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7” (13 x 18 cm), 8” x 10” (20 x 25 cm), U.S. #10 Envelope
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Printer Features; AirPrint™, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+ , Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print , Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Fun Filter Effects, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless
- Output Tray Capacity; 100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4”x 6” Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to) FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds7
- No. of Copies; Max. 99 Copies
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; A4 (8.5” x 11.7”) / LTR
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG6810 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6810.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG6810 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG6810 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon MG6810 / MG6800 series Full Driver & Software Package|
|Canon MG6810 / MG6800 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows|
|Canon MG6810 / MG6800 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|