Canon PIXMA MG6840 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG6840|
Canon PIXMA MG6840 Publish, copy and also additionally check with primarily 2 or 3 swipes of the immense touch show utilizing this elite house All-In-One, Experience a touch obviously. Distribute, copy, check and also accessibility the cloud with basic and additionally cellular phone like control utilizing this elite home All-In-One. A major 7.5 centimeters shading contact program makes it quick and also in addition easy to browse nourishment choices, choose highlights, slip look photos as well as in addition make use of cloud setups. Disperse amazing images right from sd card as well as likewise video cameras with Canon’s FINE innovation, 4,800 dpi print determination and also on top of that 5 solitary inks, Comfortably print incredible pictures, stacked with in addition blacks, dramatically all the more impressive reds and furthermore high degrees of information, right from touch memory card and also additionally ideal cordless electronic cameras– therefore 5 particular inks, Canon’s FINE development as well as additionally about 4,800 dpi print resolution. ISO ESAT prices of 15.0 ipm mono, and also furthermore 9.7 ipm shading, offer 10 × 15 centimeters unclear image in around 41 secs.
- Functions: Wireless Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner, Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi, A4 Scan Speed: Approx 19 sec
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 18 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm, Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Interface Type – PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ipm
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-470PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK (Black), CLI-471C (Cyan), CLI-471M (Magenta), CLI-471Y (Yellow)
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-470PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK XL (Black), CLI-471C XL (Cyan), CLI-471M XL (Magenta), CLI-471Y XL (Yellow)
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Weight: approx. 6.4 kg,
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 455 x 369 x 148 mm
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG6840 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6840.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG6840 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG6840 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MG6840 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows|
|PIXMA MG6840 MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows|
|PIXMA MG6840 XPS Printer Driver (Windows|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64|