Canon PIXMA MG6850 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG6850|
The Canon PIXMA MG6850 is a smart looking inkjet multifunction outer (MFP) for fundamental residence usage. It can print, scan and likewise make copies, nonetheless not send out or get faxes, along with Wi-Fi help, lets you share it quickly over a home network. There’s no USB port for straight prints, however there are SD and also Memory Stick card slots, plus support for scanning to or printing from cloud remedies like Dropbox. NFC aid allows you without delay couple a mobile device. Nevertheless, we’re still to be encouraged that this is much more than a gimmick.
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 41 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter – plain paper).
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow).
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 18 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy.
- Print Zoom: 25 – 400% (in 1% increments), Fit page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Weight: approx. 6.4 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 455 x 369 x 148 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 42.5dB(A).
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG6850 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6850.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG6850 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG6850 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon MG6850 / MG6800 series Full Driver & Software Package|
|Canon MG6850 / MG6800 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows|
|Canon MG6850 / MG6800 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Canon MG6850 / MG6800 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|