Canon PIXMA MG6851 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG6851|
Canon PIXMA MG6851, collection, This high-performance 5-ink All-in-One has Wi-Fi as well as touch screen making it very easy for you to release your documents and likewise images route from sensible tools together with get to cloud storage space services. Publish, duplicate as well as check with just a couple of swipes of the large touch display screen using this high-performance residence All-In-One, Experience a touch naturally. Publish, replicate, inspect as well as likewise accessibility the cloud with primary along with smartphone-like control utilizing this high-performance house All-In-One. A famous 7.5 centimeters shade touch show makes it quick as well as really easy to search food selections, pick attributes, sneak peek images as well as also make use of cloud remedies.
- Type; All-in-one
- Function; Print, Copy, Scan
- Print technology; Inkjet
- Display; 75 mm LCD touchscreen
- Wired connectivity; USB
- Wireless connectivity; Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- App available; PIXMA,Cloud Link
- Memory card printing; SD,Memory Stick Duo,Memory Stick Pro
- Compatible cartridges; Pigment black: Canon PGI-570 PGBK
- Black: Canon CLI-571BK,Cyan: Canon CLI-571C
- Magenta: Canon CLI-571M,Yellow: Canon CLI-571Y
- Average compatible cartridge yield; Black: 1795 pages
- Black XL: 5565 pages,Pigment Black: 300 pages
- Pigment Black XL: 500 pages,Cyan: 345 pages
- Cyan XL: 715 pages,Magenta: 306 pages Magenta XL: 645 pages
- Yellow: 347 pages, Yellow XL: 715 pages
- Print resolution; 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Pages per minute (black & white); Up to 15 ipm
- Pages per minute (colour); Up to 9.7 ipm
- Page format; A4,A5,B5,10 x 15 cm,13 x 18 cm
- 20 x 25 cm,Envelope (DL, COM10),Letter,Legal
- Double-sided printing; Automatic
- Type of scanner; Colour flatbed scanner
- Scan resolution; 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Scan speed; 19 seconds per scan
- Page format; A4
- Scanning element; CCD
- Light source; LED
- Paper tray capacity ; 100 sheets
- Colour; White
- System requirements; Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
- OS X 10.7 onwards
- Software included; MP Driver,My Image Garden
- Accessories included; Starter cartridges,Power cable
- Setup CD,Manuals
- Dimensions; 455 x 369 x 148 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight; 6.4 kg
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG6851 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6851.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG6851 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MG6851 Full Driver & Software Package|
|PIXMA MG6851 MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows|
|PIXMA MG6851 XPS Printer Driver (Windows|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|