Canon PIXMA MG6852 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG6852|
Canon PIXMA MG6852 has piece de resistance. The high performance of this printer is sustained by numerous features. In this situation, the huge touch screen becomes one of the essential factors. This large and receptive touchscreen supplies simpler accessibilities for individuals in accessing the menu. This display also assists the customers in enhancing the multifunction of this printer, so customers can easily access the printer for printing, scanning, and likewise copying documents and various other data.
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds7,8
- Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm 7,8
- Color:ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm7,8
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi10
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi10; Ink Compatibility
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL,CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta XL,CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Black XL,PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Cyan,CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow,CLI-271 Black
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Chlorine-free paper can be used
- Printer Features; AirPrint1, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing15, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+16, Full HD Movie Print12, Google Cloud Print 2, Mopria Device Printing3, My Image Garden11, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)13, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app5, PIXMA Cloud Link17, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge14, Wireless
- Output Tray Capacity; 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds7
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration,Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi9
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi9
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode18, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit Input / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Other Features; 3.0 Touch LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM19, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app5, PIXMA Cloud Link17, QuickStart
- OS Compatibility; Windows:20 Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:21 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android, Windows RT22, and Amazon Fire devices23
- Standard Interface; Hi-Speed USB
- PictBridge (Wireless LAN)14
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)4
- Memory Card Slots Software Included PIXMA MG6820 Printer Driver
- Scan Utility Master Setup My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool
- My Image Garden11 Full HD Movie Print12, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM19, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden Quick Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H); 18.0 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H
- Weight; 14.0 lbs.
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG6852 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6852.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG6852 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG6852 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon MG6852 / MG6800 series Full Driver & Software Package|
|Canon MG6852 / MG6800 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows|
|Canon MG6852 / MG6800 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon MG6852 / MG6800 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MG6852 / MG6800 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)|