Canon PIXMA MG6853 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG6853|
Canon Pixma MG6853 measuires 37x45x12cm gadgets include another central figure 8 cm depth have A4 paper in the fall front that creates the input paper tray. The paper ought to be placed in the tray this face down and delivered to the outcome tray face at the time of printing. I am no more price estimate PPM times as requirements are currently done to a collection of standard until the moment the producer proclaims 25PPM also you only get 10 ppm are long gone.
What matters is still the time to first page out and also thinking that you switch on without it doing a cleaning cycle time taken off journalisms print to A4 pages full of message generated is less than ten secs. My tests are typical location it under my workdesk in my Office and currently I get on the top of every printer noise benefits will quickly be visible. Top device is tinted dark gray six switches on the front are spread on the front that shares TFT touch screen 6 x 4.5 cm. There are 9 symbols; by default, it will show 3 main copy, Scan and additionally clouds. Move your finger right to reveal ECO setting, quiet setups as well as Configuration.
Canon PIXMA MG5653 is a new multifunction device (MFP) in the PIXMA array. This is suggested for home people, as well as the office coincides as the majority of different other designs of Canon PIXMA MG5653, it looks rather fashionable. 2 handy valuable qualities exist as standardCanon PIXMA MG5653: Wi-Fi printing, for cordless printing, as well as additionally automatic duplex printing (twin sided), which preserves paper.
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds7,8
- Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm 7,8
- Color:ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm7,8
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi10
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi10; Ink Compatibility
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL,CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta XL,CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Black XL,PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Cyan,CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow,CLI-271 Black
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Chlorine-free paper can be used
- Printer Features; AirPrint1, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing15, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+16, Full HD Movie Print12, Google Cloud Print 2, Mopria Device Printing3, My Image Garden11, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)13, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app5, PIXMA Cloud Link17, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge14, Wireless
- Output Tray Capacity; 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds7
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration,Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi9
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi9
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode18, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit Input / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Other Features; 3.0 Touch LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM19, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app5, PIXMA Cloud Link17, QuickStart
- OS Compatibility; Windows:20 Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:21 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android, Windows RT22, and Amazon Fire devices23
- Standard Interface; Hi-Speed USB
- PictBridge (Wireless LAN)14
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)4
- Memory Card Slots Software Included PIXMA MG6820 Printer Driver
- Scan Utility Master Setup My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool
- My Image Garden11 Full HD Movie Print12, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM19, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden Quick Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H); 18.0 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H
- Weight; 14.0 lbs.
Windows Vista SP2,Windows XP SP3/32 bit only
Mac OS X v10.7.5 – Mac OS X v10.10,Supported Mobile Systems : iOS/Android
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG6853 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6853.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG6853 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG6853 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA MG6853 series Full Driver & Software Package|
|Canon PIXMA MG6853 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10|
|Canon PIXMA MG6853 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6853 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6853 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6853 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6853 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0a (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6853 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux|
|Canon PIXMA MG6853 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux|
|Canon PIXMA MG6853 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux|