Canon PIXMA MG6860 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG6860|
We are supporting the Motorist for Canon PIXMA MG6860 that’s are readily available for Windows 32 Bit and also 64 Little Bit, Mac OS, and Linux OS. When you get an issue with your Canon PIXMA MG6860 printer vehicle driver, you can quickly repair it with the support of the most recent drivers. When Canon PIXMA MG6860 drivers are updated, performance will certainly be certainly when you are doing day-to-day tasks both at the workplace as well as in the house.
- Technology Thermal Inkjet
- Maximum print resolution 4,800×1,200dpi
- Maximum optical scan resolution (output bit depth) 1,200×2,400dpi
- Memory card support SDHC, Memory Stick Duo/PRO
- Supported operating systems Windows XP or later, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows RT, Android, iOS
- Features: Red-eye correction, Quiet Mode, Auto Scan Mode, Mobile Printing, Mopria certified, Google Cloud
- Print ready, Push Scan, PIXMA Cloud Link
- Size: 4″ x 6″ , Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) , Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in) , 8″ x 10″ , 5″ x 7″
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG6860 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6860.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG6860 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG6860 Software and Driver Download:
|MG6860 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows|
|MG6860 MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.|
|MG6860 XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (Mac) – (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility Lite (Mac) – (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11)|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility (Mac) – (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.|
|ICA Driver (Mac) – (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.|
|MG6860 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG6860 CUPS Printer Driver (Mac) – (macOS|
|Canon PIXMA MG6853 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux|