Canon PIXMA MG7120 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG7120|
The PIXMA MG7120 is the ultimate Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer supplying premium picture printing efficiency and extraordinary flexibility. The MG7120 prints beautiful, borderless1 photos approximately 8.5″ x 11″ and also sharp documents with fantastic top quality. Optimum colour dpi2 is an impressive 9600 x 2400 with 1pl technology, 6 individual ink containers, including grey ink for beautiful detail in your colour and black & white pictures. With its innovative media dealing with capabilities, the MG7120 likewise enables you to print on CDs and DVDs, in addition to tons paper right into the front of the printer, so you’re always prepared to print. Its gorgeous 3.5″ Touchscreen LCD lets you easily see, select and also edit your photos for straightforward computer-free printing, while the Intelligent Touch System enables you to effortlessly operate the printer with stunning backlit switches– and only the switches you need brighten!
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds9,10
- Black:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm 9,10
- Color:ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm9,10
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Picoliter Size (color); 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi2
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Ink Compatibility; PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL CLI-251 Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL CLI-251 Black XL
- CLI-251 Grey XL PGI-250 Pigment Black
- CLI-251 Cyan CLI-251 Magenta
- CLI-251 Yellow CLI-251 Black
- CLI-251 Grey
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc;
- Chlorine-free paper can be used
- Printer Features; AirPrint4, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print13, My Image Garden7, Mobile Device Printing16, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)14, Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing12 , PIXMA Printing Solutions3, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge15, Wireless Printing5
- Output Tray Capacity; Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper
- Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″ or 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5″ x 7″
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds10
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page,
- Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi11
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi11
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode17, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Photo Connect; Media Card Support
- SD™ Card14 SDHC™ Card14
- miniSD™ Card14 miniSDHC™ Card14
- microSD™ Card14 microSDHC™ Card14
- CompactFlash®14 Microdrive®14
- Memory Stick Duo™14 Memory Stick PRO Duo™14
- Memory Stick Micro14 xD-Picture Card®14
- xD-Picture Card® (Type M)14 xD-Picture Card® (Type H)14
- Other Features; 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, Advanced Media Handling, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM8, Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, Self-Opening Output Tray, Snap Edge, PIXMA Printing Solutions3, Quiet Mode, Quick Start, Rated EPEAT Silver
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit18
- Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x18
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT18
- Standard Interface
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)5
- Ethernet Hi-Speed USB
- Card Slots14 Wireless PictBridge15
- Dimension (W x D x H); 18.4 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H)
- Weight; 18.1 lbs.
Windows Vista SP2,Windows XP SP3/32 bit only
Mac OS X v10.7.5 – Mac OS X v10.10,Supported Mobile Systems : iOS/Android
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG7120 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7120.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG7120 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver & Software|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 MP Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 XPS Printer Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 CUPS Printer Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 ICA Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 IJ Scan Utility|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 IJ Network Tool|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 IJ Printer DriverLinux (debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 IJ Printer Driver Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 IJ Printer Driver Linux (Source file)|