Canon PIXMA MG7160 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG7160|
Canon’s multifunction layout has actually chosen systems that are relatively low profile, both in that they’re decked out in easy, fingerprint-prone black plastic, which they’re fairly flat. This is style procedures in at just 148mm high and also 8.2 kg, making it rather simple to put or relocate anywhere you would certainly care to.The PIXMA MG7160 makes use of a touchscreen with lit panels for context delicate buttons. It’s an intelligent system that still presses you towards the 3.5-inch colour LCD show, which is furthermore touch-sensitive.
- Printer Functions: Print, Copy and Scan
- Printing Resolution: 9600 (horizontal)*1 x 2400 (vertical) dpi
- Print Speed: B&W – 15.0 ipm; Colour – 9.7 ipm; 4”X6” photo – Approx. 21 seconds.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4“x6“, 5“x7“, 8“x10“
- Paper Capacity: Lower Cassette – 125 sheets; Upper Cassette – 20 sheets.
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print/Scan with any Apple or Android devices through the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Access Point Mode enables printing directly without a router. Cloud integration with Cloud Print Apps. Apple AirPrint supported.
- Camera/Memory Card Printing: WiFi PictBridge Printing with compatible Canon Cameras. Print from Memory Card Slots for direct photo printing. (SD, SDHC, Mini SD)
- Copier Speed: Colour document – Approx 14 sec
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25% to >400%
- Special Copy Functions: Two sided, borderless, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, fit-to-page, disc label, frame erase
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS
- Scanning Resolution: 2400 x 4800 optical dpi
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Colour LCD Screen: 3.5“ /8.8 cm LCD colour Touch Screen
- Intelligent Touch System: Available
- Dual Paper Path: Available
- Built-in WiFi: Yes
- PC Interface Type: Hi-Speed USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 466 x 369 x 148mm
- Weight: Approx. 8.2 kg
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG7160 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7160.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG7160 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG7160 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA MG7160 series Full Driver & Software Package|
|Canon PIXMA MG7160 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10|
|Canon PIXMA MG7160 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7160 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7160 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X|
|Canon PIXMA MG7160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7160 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7160 IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.4.1 for Intel Mac (OS X|
|Canon PIXMA MG7160 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7160 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|