Canon PIXMA MG7500 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG7500|
These rates are rather trustworthy for an inkjet all-in-one, although they’re practically 70 percent of Canon’s cases. Our five-page mono message and additionally colour graphics evaluation led to 4ppm, which is a lot less contrasted to half the placed rate and also none also quick. Mono duplex rate, continuously a problem for Canon as a result of the time out need to totally dry ink in between sides, provided 3.8 sides each min.The printer additionally has NFC (near-field communication) cordless contemporary technology. Touch an NFC-enabled tablet computer or smart phone to the small cross at the end of the PIXMA MG7500’s control board in addition to details of the printer should be included right into the gizmo’s print listing. Regrettably, the Samsung Galaxy phone we examined it with spit up an ‘unidentified tag’ blunder.
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds
- Black:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm Color:ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Picoliter Size (color); 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc®
- Printer Features; AirPrint™,Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing,CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+,17 Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing,PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC),Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge,Wireless Printing
- Output Tray Capacity; Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper
- Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″ OR 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5″ x 7″
- Copy Speed (up to) FCOT(Color): Approx. 19 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode,Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning, Scan to Cloud
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5″ x 11.7″ Photo Connect
- Media Card Support; SD™ Card SDHC™ Card miniSD™ Card miniSDHC™ Card
- microSD™ Card microSDHC™ Card Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Memory Stick Micro
- Other Features; Intelligent Touch System with 3.5″ Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility; Windows:
- Windows®8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bitMac:
- Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.9Mobile Operating Systems:
- iOS®, Android, Windows RT
- Standard Interface; Hi-Speed USB Ethernet PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Card Slots NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)
- Dimension (W x D x H); 17.2″ (W) x 14.6″ (D) x 5.9″ (H)
- Weight; 17.4 lbs.
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG7500 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7500.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG7500 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG7500 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MG7500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows|
|PIXMA MG7500 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows|
|PIXMA MG7500 series MP Drivers|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|asy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8|