Canon PIXMA MG7550 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG7550|
The PIXMA MG7550 is Canon’s brand-new top-of-the-range all-in-one. Made for the house and image client, it uses five-colour, paired print theoretically or CD/DVD spaces as well as can be cabled to a desktop computer or linked to a selection of mobile devices.vailable in black, white as well as, distinctly, burnt orange, you can see exactly how the Canon PIXMA MG7550 has established from the original ‘lacquered box’ design of the business’s PIXMA all-in-ones of a couple of years ago. The sloped front panel has replaced the full scanner cover surround seen on earlier designs, yet gives a lot of area for both the 8.8 centimeters touchscreen as well as a variety of committed touch buttons, which illuminate when needed.
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY)
- Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size
- ChromaLife: 100+ inks
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 21 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter – plain paper)
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included)
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
- Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec
- sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm
- Multiple Copy: 1-99 copies
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy
- Copy Zoom: 25 – 400 Percent (in 1 Percent increments)
- Fit to page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5
- Display Type & Size: 8.8cm touch screen with Intelligent Touch System panel
- Display Languages: 30 Languages Selectable
- Interface Type – PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
- Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable)
- Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
- PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC – Active Tag) PIXMA Cloud Link
- PIXMA Printing Solutions app Canon Print Service Plugin (Android)
- Google Cloud Print Apple AirPrint Print from Email
- Access point mode WLAN PictBridge
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro, mini SD Card, micro SD Card, mini SDHC Card, micro SDHC Card – Using recommended adapter – not supplie
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS Android Windows RT
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows: 3GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8
- Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5
- Display: 1024 x 768 XGA
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility
- My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu
- Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
- Weight: Approx. 7.9 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 435x 370 x 148mm
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG7550 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7550.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG7550 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MG7550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows|
|PIXMA MG7550 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows|
|PIXMA MG7550 series MP Drivers|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X|