Canon PIXMA MG7700 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG7700|
Our 100% brand-new suitable inkjet cartridges are the ideal choice for your Canon Pixma MG7700 printer. Our ink cartridges are created exclusively for your Canon Pixma MG7700. These high-quality cartridges are assured to deliver remarkable results, with performance similar to Canon initial ink cartridges. Our inkjet supplies are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Assurance. OEM (Initial Equipment Manufacturer) inkjet cartridges are also available for your Canon Pixma MG7700 printer.
- Ink Droplet Size; 1pl/2pl/5pl (C/M/GY), 5pl (Dye BK/Y), 13pl (PgBK)
- Printing Resolution; 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi
- Print Speed; B&W: 15.0 ipmColour: 10.0 ipm4”X6” photo: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Ink Tanks; PGi650BK, CLi651BK, CLi651C, CLi651M, CLi651Y, CLi651GY(optional XL ink tanks also available)
- Ink Yield* (Borderless 4”X6” photo); PGI-650BK / XL (3050 / 3900), CLI-651C / XL (168 / 369), CLI-651M / XL (168 / 369), CLI-651Y / XL (168 / 359), CLI-651GY/ XL (125 / 275), CLI-651BK / XL (495 / 1125)
- Ink Yield* (Plain paper A4); PGI-650BK / XL (300 / 500), CLI-651C / XL (304 / 665), CLI-651M / XL (298 / 660), CLI-651Y / XL (330 / 685), CLI-651GY/ XL (780 / 3350), CLI-651BK / XL (1105 / 4425)
- Borderless Printing; 4″x 6″, 5″x 7″, 8″x10″, Letter, A4
- Paper Capacity; Lower Cassette – 125 sheets. Upper Cassette – 20 sheets.
- Supported Paper Sizes; A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″
- Supported Paper Weights; Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (PT-101)
- Protocol; TCP/IP
- Wireless LAN Network Type; IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b
- Frequency Band / Channel; 2.4GHz / 1-13
- Wireless LAN Range; Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)
- Wireless LAN Security; WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
- Wired LAN Network Type; IEEE802.3u(100BASE-TX)/IEEE802.3(10BASE-T)
- Wired LAN Data Rate; 10M/100Mbps (auto switchable)
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing Print/Scan with any Apple or Android devices through the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Access Point Mode enables printing directly without a router. Cloud integration with Cloud Print Apps. Apple AirPrint supported.
- Camera/Memory Card Printing; WiFi PictBridge Printing with compatible Canon Cameras. Print from Memory Card Slots for direct photo printing. (SD, SDHC, Mini SD)
- CD Printing; Available
- PC Interface; Hi-Speed USB
- Speed; Colour document: Approx 19 sec
- Multiple Copy; Up to 99 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement; 25% to >400%
- Special Copy Functions; Two sided, borderless, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, fit-to-page, disc label, frame erase
- Scanner Type; Flatbed CIS
Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Scanning resolution 2400 x 4800 optical dpi
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG7700 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7700.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG7700 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG7700 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MG7700 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG7700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows|
|PIXMA MG7700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7700 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10|
|PIXMA MG7700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG7700 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7700 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7700 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7700 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7700 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|