Canon PIXMA MG7710 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG7710|
Canon PIXMA MG7710 photograph Across the board Inkjet Printers The PIXMA MG7710 may be a Wireless Inkjet Across the board printer supply the implausibly high quality you need a printer utilizing AN uncomplicated to use three.5″ Contact screen. it’s varied strategies to print and is full of options, for example, AirPrint1, Google Cloud Print2, NFC3, Mopria4, and considerably a lot of. Foresee to print wirelessly5 with automatic electrical vitality on additionally to a self-opening yield plate, to own the capability to print from it doesn’t create any distinction what item is most handy.
It is as varied as six individual ink tanks as well as dark ink that provides AN distended shade gamut and increased inexperienced and photograph dark inks that make wonderful footage and documents. it’s a powerful wireless5 across the board printer that’s easy to utilize and makes nice quality in footage and documents.The kind of appliance the printer Canon PIXMA MG7710 Across the board Wireless Inkjet Printer to print wirelessly along with your brains in with mechanically lit and provides top quality, comes with a wise bit screen three.5. Easy, snappy print, AirPrint with options like NFC3, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, execution with across the board wireless appropriate for fan photographers.
Built-in machine Duplex printing guarantee to DVD/Album, photograph software package, image of my Garden, to own the capability to administrate or choices and print pleasant photos for you as a user of the Printer MG7710. Appreciate top quality print grievous bodily harm. print resolution (Color) 9600 x Up to 2400 dpi/600 x Up to 600 dpi-Dark. With borderless photograph print speed of four x vi Approx. 25 sec, because of vi individual ink tanks-cool dark/ink to the gamut fully color offers boost deliver photos/documents are often depend upon.
- Print speed (up to) Borderless photograph of 10 x 15 cm: approx. 21 seconds
- Black: ESAT (black): approx. 15.0 ipm
- Color: ESAT (color): approx. 10.0 ipm
- Number of nozzles Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / total: 6,656
- Size in picolitres (in color) 1, 2 and 5
- Print resolution (up to) Color: up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Black: up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Compatibility of ink PGI-170XL: Pigment Black
- CLI-171XL: Cian CLI-171XL: Magenta CLI-171XL: Yellow
- CLI-171XL: Gray CLI-171XL: Black PGI-170: Pigment Black
- CLI-171: Cyan CLI-170: Magenta CLI-171: Yellow
- CLI-171: Gray CLi-171: Black
- Sizes of A4, A5, B5, Letter, Office paper, 4 “x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5 “x 7” (13 x 18 cm), 8 “x 10” (20 x 25 cm), US Envelopes No. 10
- Common Paper Compatibility: Common Paper, High Resolution Canon Paper; Paper
- High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy Paper: Brilliant Photo Paper II, Glossy Photo Paper;
- Matte Paper: Matte Photo Paper; Envelopes: Envelopes US No. 10;
- CD / DVD / Blu-rays: CD / DVD / Blu-ray Disc® printable discs
- Printer Features AirPrint1, Automatic Two-Sided Printing, Automatic Image Correction II, Borderless Printing16, CD / DVD Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint17, Full Print Video Scenes in HD18, Google Cloud Print2, Printing in Gray Scale, Image Cutting, Printing from Devices with Mopria4, My Image Garden12, Direct Photo Printing (memory cards) 14, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT6 Application, PIXMA Cloud Link13, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC) 3 , Silent Mode, Red-eye Correction, Funny Filter Effects, Wireless PictBridge15, Wireless Printing5
- Outlet tray capacity Lower cassette: 125 sheets of plain paper
- Upper cassette: 20 sheets of Photo Paper 10 x 15cm or 10 sheets of Photo Paper 13 x 18cm
- speed (up to) First copy output time: Color: approx. 19 seconds
- Number of copies Maximum 99 copies
- Reduction / enlargement; 25% to 400%
- Copying characteristics Copying 4 in 1/2 in 1, Automatic Exposure Copying, Automatic Image Correction II, Copying without Borders, Copying Disc Labels, Fading Restoration, Fit to Page, Copying with Frame Erase, Pre-configured Copying Percentages, Duplex Copying
- Scanning Element Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Maximum Optical Resolution: 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features ; Automatic Scan Mode20, Scan Push, Network Scan, Wireless Scan, Scan to Cloud
- Depth of color 48 bits internal / 24 bits external
- Maximum size of A4 / Letter document Photo
- Cards compatible memory
- Card SD ™ SDHC ™ Card miniSD ™
- Card miniSDHC ™ Card microSD ™
- card microSDHC ™ Card memory Stick Duo ™
- memory Stick PRO Duo ™ card memory Stick Micro ™ card
- Other features; Intelligent Touch System with 8.8 cm LCD Touch Screen, 6 Color Ink Inks with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM20, Silver EPEAT Classification, Automatic On / Off, Silent Mode, Automatic Opening Tray, Canon PRINT6 Application, PIXMA Cloud Link13, Quick Start.
- Compatibility with Windows operating systems: 22
- Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG7710 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7710.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG7710 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG7710 Software and Driver Download:
|MG7710 series Full Driver Package Windows|
|MG7710 series MP Drivers Windows|
|MG7710 series XPS Printer Driver Windows|
|MG7710 series Full Driver Package Mac OS X|
|MG7710 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X|
|MG7710 series ICA Driver Mac OS X|
|MG7710 series IJ Printer Linux Source File|
|MG7710 series IJ Printer Linux Debian|
|MG7710 series IJ Printer Linux rpm|
|MG7710 series ScanGear MP Linux Source File|