Canon PIXMA MG7753 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG7753|
Canon PIXMA MG7753 Driver transfer – Designed for a few, United Nations agency have to effortlessly connect and establish a affiliation on with premium impressive prints. Premium Across the board that works on the 6-ink system to assist print beautiful images while not compromising upon speed or sensible. hook up with sensible devices and also the cloud by means that of intuitive bit controls. Key Features: Get pleasure from premium quality photography printing with half dozen single inks Instantly print/scan using smartphones or pills Print from together with scan to most idolised cloud services Print a lot of docs and photos for ones cash with XL inks Inconvenience free management mistreatment important intuitive touch typing. Detail options Print borderless images superfast and at intervals premium quality mistreatment Canon’s FINE engineering, 9,600 dpi answer and half dozen single inks Appreciate superfast top quality exposure prints because of Canon’s FINE technology or over to nine,600 dpi resolution. half dozen single inks mistreatment upgraded color improvement incorporate a dim for excellent B&W pictures together with a shade dark regarding sharp content. ISO ESAT rates of speed of fifteen ipm mono together with ten ipm coloration convey a ten times fifteen cm borderless photography in around seven seconds.
Rapidly associated effortlessly print and look at from sensible devices mistreatment the Canon PRINT package mistreatment NFC together with Wi-Fi Coordinate just by simply downloading associate application named PRINT Canon and you’ll effortlessly print and scan mistreatment smartphone or an item, and specifically with the accessibility of the cloud services. affiliation is kind of simple with intrinsical NFC. there is not any need for a wireless switch, net affiliation or watchword mistreatment Wi-Fi Coordinate strategy, that creates associate impromptu wireless system Feel the inventive chance connected with cloud printing together with scanning with upgraded PIXMA Cloud link With improved PIXMA Cloud Link you’ll need the capability to print photos at intervals seconds from Instagram Fb and Flickr together with print documents coming back from well-known cloud product and services. simply transfer scanned documents together with photos to GoogleDrive, OneDrive together with recently enclosed OneNote.
Only modification color that runs out on the city with individual Canon PIXMA MG7753 printer ink tanks and workmanship print and save using nonobligatory XL inks together with machine 2-sided manufacturing you simply should modification the coloration that exhausted by means of individual ink tank complicated. and you’ll able to print a lot of pages to somebody obtaining a total of cash which will be used, nevertheless additionally urged XL inks and save in writing with machine 2-sided manufacturing. at the same time handle photography and plain paper with a pair of paper trays or example and print labeling specifically onto pleasing disks. Appreciate easy and intuitive tip deal with vast contact panel and eight.8cm color bit screen expertise a contact of sophistication mistreatment easy and intuitive tip management. a considerable bit panel mistreatment eight.8cm color bit screen makes it easy to explore nourishment choice, choose functions, survey pictures and build use of cloud services.
Canon PIXMA MG7753 Review Specs
- Functions: Wireless / Ethernet, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY) Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100 inks.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks: PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow), CLI-571GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks: PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow), CLI-571GY XL (Grey).
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper: Envelopes, Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301), Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs.
- Copy Speed (up to): sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Copy Features: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slots, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG7753 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7753.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG7753 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG7753 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MG7753 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10|
|PIXMA MG7753 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1|
|PIXMA MG7753 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|