Canon PIXMA MG8100 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG8100|
The Canon PIXMA MG8100 may be a Wireless All-in-One Inkjet photograph Printer transfer superior quality, practicality and suppleness combined with exquisite style. With intrinsic Wi-Fi technology, you’ll be simple to print and scan wirelessly. With extra capabilities, the MG8100 makes it attainable to print photos directly from your compatible iPhone, iPod touch, and robot device and manufacture work photograph quality with most print resolution at 9600 x 2400 dpi and 6 individual ink tanks together with grey ink to form skilled colours And black and white photos. currently you’ll get pleasure from photograph printing from the HD movies you are taking. the total HD film Print feature can amendment your favorite video clips captured with Canon Greek deity Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into stunning photograph prints.
Built-in machine Duplex Printing may be a operate that enables you to print each side of the paper mechanically and this may facilitate your scale back paper usage by up to fiftieth. Plus, you’ll conjointly get pleasure from reviewing and writing your pictures on a three.5″ Color LCD and printing photos of an attractive 4″ x 6″ unlimited size in mere concerning twenty seconds.Want to print while not a pc you only insert a compatible Memory Card into Card slot, the choose image on the LCD screen, and print!Drivers are needed to change the affiliation between the printer and pc product. Here you’ll notice a number of the motive force and an evidence of the applicable compatibility of every product software system you’re mistreatment.
The Quick Procedure permits you to access all characteristics well. What additional glorious is that this Canon Pixma MG8100 mistreatment clever technology therefore you’ll print the photograph from your HD movies utilizing the HD flick code. you’ll even modify and opt for the structure you want to print before you send it to the printer. The resolution depends on 9600 dpi for color similarly as 600 dpi for the black file.
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds6
- Black:ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm16 Color:ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm16
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144
- Picoliter Size (color); 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag” ™; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing12, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD
- Movie Print1, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet,
- Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color) Approx. 15 seconds16
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Film)5
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode11, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Media Card Support; SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ MultiMediaCard® MultiMediaCard® Plus miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ microSD™ Card, microSDHC RS-MMC™ USB flash memory15 CompactFlash® Card Microdrive® Memory Stick® Memory Stick PRO™ Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Memory Stick Micro xD-Picture Card® xD-Picture Card® (Type M) xD-Picture Card® (Type H)
- Other Features; Intelligent Touch System, Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way
- Paper Feeding, 3.5 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder,
- Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, FAU, Scroll Wheel, Ethernet, Self- Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 7, Windows Vista® , Windows XP18
- MacOS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x18
- Standard Interface; Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)2 Ethernet USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge8 (Cable not included) Bluetooth® v2.010 (Optional) IrDA9
- Software Included; Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MG8100 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-PhotoPrint Pro17 Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only)13 Full HD Movie Print1 MP Navigator EX Solution Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H); 18.5 W x 15.5D x 7.9 H
- Weight; 23.6 lbs
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG8100 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG8100.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG8100 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG8100 Software and Driver Download:
|MG8100 series Scanner Driver (OS X) – (OS X v10.11/OS|
|MG8100 series CUPS Printer Driver (Mac) – (macOS|
|MG8100 series Scanner Driver – (OS X 10.4)|
|MG8100 series Printer Driver – (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG8100 series Scanner Driver (Mac) – (macOS v10.12)|
|MG8100 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG8100 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG8100 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10|
|MG8100 series MP Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1|
|MG8100 series MP Driver – (Windows XP x64)|