Canon PIXMA MG8140 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG8140|
Canon Pixma MG8140 will print photos directly from memory cards, PictBridge USB, camera button, print photos and thirty five metric linear unit film strips and slides as well as each positive and negative film. To print from film and prints, even options a photograph Reprint aside from the quality Copy command on the menu front panel. the most distinction between the 2 choices is that the image Reprint includes custom settings for photos, like whether or not to print with or while not limit. additionally merit mention that the three.5 in. liquid crystal display helps you to see photos on an oversized enough size before printing.
One of the options that i am unable to check, as a result of it needs a compatible Canon camera, is that the ability to print the individual frames of HD clips. A Canon utility, which can be put in with the printer driver, permitting you to pick out specific frame so print it. sadly, Canon has not provided a camera that may let Pine Tree State check the feature, therefore i am unable to vouch for a way troublesome or simple to search out and select a frame to print. However, i might expect a prime quality output that’s the identical as I see within the photos that I written from another supply.
To test, I connected to a Canon Pixma MG8140 use network cables, and printer put in on systems running Windows aspect. consistent with Canon, it additionally ships with the whole set of drivers and package for Windows 2000, Vista x 86, and each x thirty two and x 86-based versions of Windows seven and XP. It additionally was equipped with a full set of drivers and also virtually complete set of package for waterproof OS X ten.4.11 and on top of.Set up a printer on the network is incredibly simple. One uncommon bit is that it uses six inks, with a separate cartridge for every. additionally to the standard cyan, yellow, magenta, and black pigment for text, adding the dye-based black for photo-based and grey dye that aims to enhance the standard of black and white pictures by creating it easier to form totally different reminder gray.
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds6
- Black:ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm16 Color:ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm16
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144
- Picoliter Size (color); 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag” ™; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing12, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD
- Movie Print1, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet,
- Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color) Approx. 15 seconds16
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Film)5
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode11, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Media Card Support; SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ MultiMediaCard® MultiMediaCard® Plus miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ microSD™ Card, microSDHC RS-MMC™ USB flash memory15 CompactFlash® Card Microdrive® Memory Stick® Memory Stick PRO™ Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Memory Stick Micro xD-Picture Card® xD-Picture Card® (Type M) xD-Picture Card® (Type H)
- Other Features; Intelligent Touch System, Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way
- Paper Feeding, 3.5 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder,
- Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, FAU, Scroll Wheel, Ethernet, Self- Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 7, Windows Vista® , Windows XP18
- MacOS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x18
- Standard Interface; Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)2 Ethernet USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge8 (Cable not included) Bluetooth® v2.010 (Optional) IrDA9
- Software Included; Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MG8140 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-PhotoPrint Pro17 Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only)13 Full HD Movie Print1 MP Navigator EX Solution Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H); 18.5 W x 15.5D x 7.9 H
- Weight; 23.6 lbs
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG8140 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG8140.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG8140 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG8140 Software and Driver Download:
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.6|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.6|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro Mac OS X 10.5|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)|