Canon PIXMA MG8240 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG8240|
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver superior Wireless1 icon All-In-One with Intelligent typing, Gray Ink, and intrinsic automotive vehicle Duplex Printing. may be associate degree innovative wi-fi inkjet photograph all-in-one employing a fashionable, compact style delivering an incredible mixture of practicality and convenience. Canon PIXMA MG8240 intrinsic Wi-Fi permits you to handily print and scans wirelessly round the home and the chance to print your pics from compatible iPhone, iPod contact, and humanoid devices1,2. Love exceptional 9600 x 2400 optimum shade dpi3 with 1pl together with a 5 specific ink tank technique to print marvelous borderless footage nearly eight.5″ x 11″ or crisp files with exceptional high-quality although solely ever-changing the ink color you’d like.
For that terribly 1st time in property icon printing, you may print photos still from a captured High definition videos with exceptional technological power called Full Hd Film Print. The all new Whole Hd film Print code package turns your most popular High definition motion picture clips captured with the Canon Greek deity Electronic SLR or Powershot cameras into stunning prints4! intrinsic Automobile Duplex Printing permits you to effortlessly print on either aspect of the paper while not having to show it over manually.
Canon MG8240 has a chic style with the clean and sleek body. though the draw back of this style is that it’ll want a lot of cleanup as a result of fingerprints are simple to stay. Pixma MG8240 may be a multi operate printer that capable of scanning and additionally repetition files. however its main strength is in skilled icon printing.With this Canon PIXMA MG8240, you’ll be able to additionally turn out a high-resolution icon of these photo research lab due to its six ink tank and also FINE cartridge. the most resolution that this printer will turn out is nine.600 dpi.
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds10
- Black:ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm11 Color:ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm11
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144
- Picoliter Size (color); 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3 Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag” ™;Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- CD/DVD: Printable Disc
- Printer Features; Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing2, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Fun Filter Effects, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color) Approx. 14 seconds11
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, CD/DVD Label Copy, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Film)
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi Optical:4,800 x 4,800 (Reflectives)
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode13, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Media Card Support; Memory Card Support7SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ MultiMediaCard® MultiMediaCard® Plus miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ microSD™ Card, microSDHC™ RS-MMC™ USB flash memory CompactFlash® Card Microdrive® Memory Stick® Memory Stick PRO™ Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Memory Stick Micro xD-Picture Card® xD-Picture Card® (Type M) xD-Picture Card® (Type H)
- Other Features; Intelligent Touch System, Wi-Fi LED1,
- 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.5 LCD,
- Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology,
- Film Adapter Unit, PIXMA Cloud Link,4
- Scroll Wheel, Ethernet, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray,
- Quick Access UI, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 7, Windows Vista® , Windows XP, MacOS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x14
- Standard Interface; Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1 Ethernet Hi-Speed USB8 Card Slots (See Memory Card Support)7 PictBridge (Cable not included) Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional)9
- Software Included; Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MG8240 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-Photo Print Pro Easy-WebPrint EX Full HD Movie Print MP Navigator EX Solution Menu EX
- Dimension (W x D x H); 18.5W x 15.6D x 7.9H
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG8240 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG8240.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG8240 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Software and Driver Download:
|MG8200 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8|
|MG8200 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|MG8200 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8|
|MG8200 series CUPS Printer Driver (Mac OS High Sierra 10.13/10.12/OS X|
|ICA Driver (Mac OS High Sierra 10.13/10.12/OS X|
|MG8200 series Scanner Driver (Mac OS High Sierra 10.13/10.12/OS X|
|MG8200 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux : rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG8200 series ScanGear MP for Linux : rpm Packagearchive)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX For Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Solution Menu EX For Windows XP (64-bit)|