Epson EcoTank ET-2720 Wireless Setup, Printer Manual Instruction, Printer Setup and Scanner Driver Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson EcoTank ET-2720 is an all-in-one printer, so you can also copy and scan with it. The scan quality is excellent if not a little slow, but scanning or copying is not as simple as it should be. While there’s a button on the printer to scan/copy, it only works if it’s connected via USB – if connected wireless it requires using the included software. This seems like an oversight to me. It also lacks an ethernet port, so your only connection options are USB or wireless. Another minor complaint is that the LCD display is rather small. If you rarely print, there’s probably other alternatives which may offer a better initial price or a few more features — and more value as you may not print enough to find value in the significantl reduced cost of replacement ink cartridges.
If you tend to print a lot, this could be the printer for you. Epson’s Eco Tank series of printers do not have replaceable cartridges, rather “tanks” that you simply refill with ink when needed. A nice feature is you can view the ink level from the front of printer. While having to pour ink into tanks is a slightly more tedious than simply popping in a new cartridge, it’s still a pretty simple. A 65 mL bottle of black ink is good for about 4500 pages, and a replacement “kit” consisting of 4 ink bottles (approx. $55) will print up to 7500 pages of color print. There’s a little more up front cost than some of the least expensive printers available, however ink costs for the Epson EcoTank ET-2720 are much lower and the print quality is excellent, so over the long run it’s a great value unless you rarely use a printer.
So far I’ve been impressed with the quality of the print. Advertised print resolution is up to 5760×1440. The EcoTank ET-2720 can handle multiple paper types including copy paper, photo paper, and envelopes. Paper feed is in the rear of the printer and the tray will hold about 75 sheets of standard copy paper. Print speed is quick for black and white and reasonable for color. While the main selling point of the Eco Tank ET2720 is that it is cartridge-free and has a much lower ink replacement cost, it’s easy to overlook it’s just simply an excellent printer. Setup was easy and straightforward, and the whole process including pouring the ink into the reservoirs and installing the software took less than 30 minutes.
Epson ET-2720 Scanner Driver and Software Download
How to Setup Epson ET-2720 For Windows
- Remove the packing tapes from the printer box.
- Open the box.
- The box contains the printer and its components.
- Remove the packing materials from the box and place them aside.
- Keep the printer on a flat surface and remove the packing materials on it.
- Also, peel off the blue-colored tapes on the printer.
- Unpack the AC power cord provided in the printer package.
- Connect the cable to the respective ports at the back of the printer and electrical outlet directly.
- Press the power button and turn on the Epson ET-2720 setup printer.
- Set your preferences on the control panel.
- Open the access doors.
- Unpack the cartridges enclosed with the printer package.
- Take off the yellow-colored tapes on the cartridges.
- Insert the cartridges into their slots.
- Close the door and tap Installed on the control panel of the ET-2720 printer.
- Open the paper tray by pulling it out.
- Load compatible sheets in the tray.
- Make sure that the sheets fit the tray perfectly.
- Close the tray and tap OK on the panel.
- Print a test page and complete the unboxing setup of the ET-2720 setup printer.
How to Connect Epson ET-2720 to Wireless
- Press the Home button on the panel of the Epson ET-27200 printer.
- Press the Wireless icon.
- Select Wi-Fi –> Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Tap the WPS button on the router.
- Follow the guidelines on the control panel and complete the WPS setup.
How to Print Envelopes on Epson ET-2720
- Open the paper cassette at the front of the Epson ET-2720 setup printer.
- Slide the paper width guides outwards.
- Adjust the guides at the front according to the size of the envelope you need to print.
- Place the envelope into the tray with its print side facing down.
- You can load 10 envelopes in the paper tray.
- Fix the envelope by adjusting the guides.
- Close the paper tray.
- Open the document to be printed on the envelope.
- Open the Print command window.
- Go to Properties. Click the Media Type drop-down menu & select Envelope.
- Choose the envelope size using the Page Size drop-down menu.
- Tap OK to save the configurations.
- Tap Print to print the envelope.