Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Wireless Setup, Printer Manual Instruction, IJ Setup and Scanner Driver Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – After experiencing several inexpensive inkjet printers in the past, every one of which go through ink cartridges easily, I have actually lastly discovered one that deserves sticking to for a while. The WF-3520 includes all of the multi-function functions you would anticipate, as well as having ink cartridges which last a good amount of time. There is not much to take down regarding the equipment, it does whatever – print, copy as well as scan successfully as well as efficiently. According to title I still have the printer operating as new after one year of hefty printing. Everything works fine and it is really quickly as well, particularly on dual sided printing which I constantly use.
The cartridges last a fair amount of copy, considering that is a inkjet. The only downside, however this maybe is just me, it is the dimension, it is a little bit large for my desk yet I presume that if the printer was smaller sized it would not do all it does. rate, cartidges life. the Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Wireless Setup link choices consist of Ethernet and also Wi-Fi, so you can share it quickly on a network. It additionally provides a comparable listing of MFP functions. It can print and fax from, in addition to scan to a computer, consisting of over a network, as well as it can function as a standalone photo copier as well as facsimile machine. It can also print from or scan to a USB memory key and also print straight from a PictBridge electronic camera.
Epson WF-3520 When it’s connected to your network it’s excellent, but it has actually half-cracked wi-fi communication, esp. after its firmware updated, after which it ended up being unnoticeable to any wi-fi network. I spent over a hr speaking with Epson technology. assistance as well as they couldn’t get it to work: “this will certainly need to be risen to the next level, however their delay is very long”. The technical documentation that features it and also on the Epson site is woefully poor.
Epson WF-3520 Scanner Driver and Software Download
How to Setup Epson Workforce Pro WF-3520
- Remove the packing tapes from the printer box.
- Open the box.
- The box contains the printer and its components.
- Remove the packing materials from the box and place them aside.
- Keep the printer on a flat surface and remove the packing materials on it.
- Also, peel off the blue-colored tapes on the printer.
- Unpack the AC power cord provided in the printer package.
- Connect the cable to the respective ports at the back of the printer and electrical outlet directly.
- Press the power button and turn on the Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720 setup printer.
- Set your preferences on the control panel.
- Open the access doors.
- Unpack the cartridges enclosed with the printer package.
- Take off the yellow-colored tapes on the cartridges.
- Insert the cartridges into their slots.
- Close the door and tap Installed on the control panel of the Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720 printer.
- Open the paper tray by pulling it out.
- Load compatible sheets in the tray.
- Make sure that the sheets fit the tray perfectly.
- Close the tray and tap OK on the panel.
- Print a test page and complete the unboxing setup of the Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720 setup printer.
How to Connect Epson WF-3520 to Wireless
- Press the Home button on the panel of the Epson WF-3720 printer.
- Press the Wireless icon.
- Select Wi-Fi –> Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Tap the WPS button on the router.
- Follow the guidelines on the control panel and complete the WPS setup.
How to Print Envelopes on Epson WF-3520
- Open the paper cassette at the front of the Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720 setup printer.
- Slide the paper width guides outwards.
- Adjust the guides at the front according to the size of the envelope you need to print.
- Place the envelope into the tray with its print side facing down.
- You can load 10 envelopes in the paper tray.
- Fix the envelope by adjusting the guides.
- Close the paper tray.
- Open the document to be printed on the envelope.
- Open the Print command window.
- Go to Properties. Click the Media Type drop-down menu & select Envelope.
- Choose the envelope size using the Page Size drop-down menu.
- Tap OK to save the configurations.
- Tap Print to print the envelope.