Canon PIXMA MG3540 Wireless Connection Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG3540|
Exactly what are the steps for PIXMA MG3540 Wireless Link Arrangement Guide?
1. Canon Printer Assistance Helpline Number Ireland: +353-768887727
2. If you are aiming to make a cordless link on PIXMA MG3540, after that follow these steps supplied by Canon printer assistance group. WPS Link: The simple way to link your print device to a network without any password as well as to link your device. Before you move on with this procedure, you should take care of the following:
3. Gain access to factors that ought to have physical WPS button. Your network ought to use WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Gain Access To) or WPA2 security protocol.
4. Step: 1 initially, switch on your print machine and then hold Wi-Fi button on the upper area of your equipment till the alarm system light blinks once. Step: 2 just alongside light there is light flashes with blue and run your accessibility point to push WPS button within 3 minutes. Step: 3 by doing this a print machine has the ability to make a connection efficiently, the power as well as Wi-Fi mosts likely to quit flash and also continue to be lit.
5. Confirmation for network setups: You should examine that printer is connecting to your cordless network: Inspect you have actually switched on your machine, then fill an A4 size sheet. Next off, you have to press its return to or terminate button till its alarm system lamp flashes for 15 times then release it.
6. You’ll get a network info web page published by doing this quickly. Hard copy check link refers active as well as SSID is service set identifier that refers the right name of your wireless network. This process of WPS configuration ends right here, you have to install this software in order to use the PIXMA MG3540 printing press. Either you require a CD or you can download its handbook as well as software of PIXMA MG3540 printing machine design.
7. An additional approach: In case, your router is unable making a connection with WPS then a 2nd choice is to obtain PIXMA MG3540 connected with Basic Connection treatment. Action: 1 inserts a CD which featured your printing device if you desire you could likewise download its guidebook as well as software of this equipment’s model number PIXMA MG3540. Action: 2 currently display that can be found in front of you, you have to press on “Following”, Mac customers need to kind the password as well as a helper device will certainly be downloaded and install by clicking on “Following”
8. To learn more, you can get in touch with an expert through get in touch with number Canon Ireland +353-768887727. Likewise, Read This Blog site: Exactly What Are The Actions To Scan A Record On A Canon Printer?
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7
- Black:ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm7
- Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Ink Compatibility; PG-240XXL Black Cartridge
- PG-240XL Black Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Cartridge
- CL-241XL Color Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Cartridge
- PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features; AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing11, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing9
- Output Tray Capacity; 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 22 seconds7
- Copy Features; Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page,
- Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi8
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi8
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode12, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Other Features; WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x 13
- Standard Interface; Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)9
- Hi-Speed USB
- Warranty; 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.14
Canon PIXMA MG3540 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG3540 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3540.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG3540 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|IJ Scan Utility (Mac) – (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool – (Mac) – (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
MG3500 series MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG3500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3500 series Full Driver & Software Package – (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG3500 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3500 series CUPS Printer Driver (Mac)|
|ICA Driver (Mac) – (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|